- Embroidered front mid panel on masoori fabric 13 “
- Embroidered front border on Indian tissue 1 yard
- Embroidered panel patti 1.5 yard on Indian tissue
- Embroidered side panels on masoori fabric 26”
- Embroidered sleeve on masoori fabric 26”
- Embroidered back border on Indian tissue 1 yard
- Embroidered sleeve border on Indian tissue 26”
- Embroidered dupatta on organza 2.5 yards
- Embroidered dupatta pallu on organza
- Embroidered trouser patch on Indian tissue
- Embroidered goda patti on Indian tissue 1.5 yards
- Trouser Russian grip 2.5 yards
- back on masoori fabric 1 yard
HOW TO MEASURE
- Chest :
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the your chest.
- Waist :
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Hips :
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide. Custom sizing is also available without any extra charge.